Job ID 21990
Career Level Others
Industry Trading and Distribution
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Assist and support Account Manager for selling and developing wholesale business for Women/Men/Non Apparel/Children, ensuring all activities are brand enhancing and in line with Key Merchandising Strategy.
- Monitor sales and sell through across partners / over 30 POS globally.
- Update weekly sales report, shipment report and seasonal price list.
- Support selling activities during market in London following Global Buy and Key Merchandising Strategy to drive qualitative and quantitative sales.
- Manage market orders to meet deadline, review all orders before conversion.
- Liaise with partners and internal teams for post-market activities and delivery tracking.
- Ensure Travel retail stores follows Burberry Retail standard.
- Drive business and monitor store performance during regular store visit.
- Assist Account Manager in preparing OTB by Partners.
- Work closely with both regional and corporate stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Product knowledge
- Analysis and reporting
- Client Relationship Management
- Customer orders accuracy
- Strong organizational skill
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Minimum of 4 years in fashion brand
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.