Job ID 21870
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Logistics / Warehousing
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job Responsibilities: * Commercial management including rates administration and quote management
- Prepare reports and provide analysis on efficiency and profitability of account.
- Monitor PnL development of assigned accounts
- Interact with all levels within the organization on all areas related to the assigned accounts
- Follow up with operations to provide closed loop response to customer’s enquiries and request.
- Communicate with global colleagues and customers, manage customer escalations and assist to drive initiative for continuous process improvement.
- Multi-task across different customers/programs.
- Support solution design for assigned accounts
- Support in large scale projects or full ownership of small-medium scale projects
- Account management activities e.g. billing, invoicing checking.
Job Requirements: * Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 3-5 years demonstrated work experience in customer service, supply chain management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent command of PC knowledge including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP is a plus
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply by submitting resume with career details, expected salary and contact information to HR Department.
We are an equal opportunities employer; all personal data will be treated in strict confidential and for recruitment purpose only.