Job ID 16385
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Position at WorldFirst
Role title: Account Manager, Global Marketplace
Role location: Hong Kong, Shenzhen or Shanghai
Role Purpose: Worldfirst is looking for a highly-talented Account Manager, to be part of the Global Marketplace team.
Working in a dynamic sales environment, you will be responsible for building and developing deeper partnerships with our existing Marketplace clients within the region assigned. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multitasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess strong strategic account management and partnerships ability, that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders. He / she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
What you’ll do:
- Developing strategic partnerships with our existing and New Marketplaces clients/
- Build and grow a strong network of partners.
- Maintain and exceed Region GMV targets.
- Drive below the line activities to augment customer Engagement.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for World first services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports
Who you are:
- 5+ yeas of Account management or business development and management experience, especially within the payments or ecommerce industry.
- Experience in working with marketplaces is essential.
- Think out of the box approach and experience in large Partnerships.
- Experience in tech negotiations and API functionalities.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in Payments and Ecommerce industry.
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
What we offer:
From day one you’ll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. We offer opportunities to grow – whether that means joining one of our international offices or broadening your skill set through training from our dedicated Talent Development team.
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world’s best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant’s vision of “bringing the world equal opportunities”. Becoming an Ant company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.