Job ID 17022
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are a leading mobile operator in Hong Kong, committed to steering the dynamic development of high-speed mobile broadband service. Talented candidates are invited to join us as we prepare for a new era of full connectivity via 5G technology.
Visit our website: Three.com.hk & www.hthkh.com
- Monitor internal and external reporting matters of the group
- Prepare management reports and variance analysis to support decision making
- Coordinate and drive various teams to improve existing workflow in relation to financial reporting
- Liaise with various departments and internal/external auditors
- Handle ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with recognized professional accounting qualifications (Member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent professional bodies) is a must
- At least 3 years’ working experience with exposure in telecom industry is preferred
- Hands-on financial reporting experience in sizable company is an advantage
- Strong analytical and reporting writing skills
- Excellent people skill and strong leadership ability
- Detail-oriented, proactive, independent, strong sense of ownership and able to work with deadlines under pressure
- Hands-on experience in PC software and financial systems (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Oracle, PowerPoint)
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Apart from competitive remuneration package and exciting opportunity for career development within the Group, we provide attractive employee benefits such as free company shuttle, free company SIM card and preferential SIM plan offers, comprehensive medical & insurance schemes, as well as full range of other employee well-being provisions.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Please quote the reference number on the e-mail subject.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.