Job ID 20685
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
The Hong Kong Country Club
Quality People offering Quality Service to Quality Members
Since its inception in 1961, the Hong Kong Country Club has been acknowledged as one of Asia’s finer private members’ clubs and also renowned for its friendly, informal atmosphere, high standard of service and attentiveness of its employees. We are looking for the following talent:
- Oversee the Income and Accounts Receivable section and assist the Finance Manager in supervising the daily operations of the team.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of accounting functions like maintenance of general ledger.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing and monitoring the annual budget, forecast and business planning including projected profit & costs and expenses.
- Assist in preparing financial reports, tracking and analyzing financial data.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and draft financial statements.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll.
- Recommend effective approaches in case of updated legal / governmental policies and procedures to upkeep the operational efficiency.
- Handle administrative work including but not limited to preparation of required forms and documents for Club’s licenses renewal, update of bank signatories, contract preparation of instructors, etc.
- Follow the developed SOP and report to Finance Manager if there is any deviation.
- Holder of a Diploma or above with recognized accounting qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained in hotels or private clubs
- A quick learner, attentive to details, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Excel application, knowledge of Sun Accounting, Material Control System and Aspen would be an advantage
Compensations & Benefits:
- Staff Quarters
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Duty meals
- 2 days off per week
- 14 days of annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Medical insurance scheme
- Group life insurance
Location: Deep Water Bay (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C)
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by:
Email: [email redacted, apply via company website]
Fax: 2870 6371
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.