Job ID 15946
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Customers and quality counts. HK JEBN is devoted to provide you the best products and shopping experience, gaining leadership in Bird’s nest and Cordyceps market. We have expanded quickly by establishing more than 25 branches across Hong Kong and Macau now since the first pioneer upstair shop in 1998.
Bird’s nest and Cordyceps are our core business. With more than 20 years’ experience and knowledge, we are recognized as No.1 seller in the Bird’s nest, Cordyceps and dried seafood market in Hong Kong, in terms of sales volume.
HK JEBN is more than selling traditional Chinese dried seafood and herbal supplements. From tea, snacks to health products, you are amazed by our wide variety of premium foods across the globe.
We value customers as No.1 and take pride to make everyone leave our shop with smiles and satisfaction. Bring your professions into full play here and make further sparkle in this industry with us !
- 5-Days Work, Medical Insurance
- Perform treasury duties, monitor cash flows.
- Liaise with auditors for ext. and int. audits.
- Handling full set of accounts and month end closing.
- Communicate and coordinate with purchase teams in regarding accounts payable.
- Review daily Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions.
- Participate in preparing monthly inter-company current accounts, bank reconciliations, expenses schedules and analysis report.
- Perform treasury duties, monitor cash flows and prepare funding plans.
- Liaise with auditors for external and internal audits.
- Conduct on-site audit regularly, e.g. Retail shops and warehouses.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years or above experience in finance and accounting.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to tasks and time.
- Mature, detail minded and independent with high level of proactiveness.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated willingness to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Good PC knowledge, including high skills in using excel.
- Experience in retail industry could be an advantage.
- Familiar with Flex system / Tmall are preferred.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer 5-days work, Monthly incentive, 12 days annual leave, Birthday leave, 10 days paternity leave, Employee purchase discount, Medical insurance and Annual body check to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose solely.