Job ID 20760
Career Level Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited
The Wonderful Sky Financial Group Holdings Limited, “Wonderful Sky” (01260.HK), was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 30 March 2012, and is the only financial and PR Consultancy firm currently listed.
Professional + Innovative
Financial Communications Pioneer in China
The Group is the only large scale financial PR communications Group in Hong Kong market that can simultaneously provide Public Relation, Investor Relations, Financial Printing, International Roadshow, Brand Promotion, ESG Reporting, Corporate Headhunting, Equity Investment, Asset Management, Compulsory and Commercial Insurance , in a “10 in 1” full chain service model for one-stop financial communications. We can meet a full spectrum of financial PR communication requirements for IPO clients (those intended to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange) and for non-IPO clients (comprising either private enterprises or those companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange). While on the one hand, we render our Chinese customers with updated consultation services oversea, directing those mainland enterprises to “leap forward”, on the other hand, we facilitate international enterprises to accomplish their extraordinary comparative advantages in Asia, and to materialize cross-border collaboration in China.
Integrating A + H Shares Corporate Services
Being the leader of the market, we established a track record of participating on world’s best known projects, such as conglomerate, energy, infrastructure, TMT and clean- tech firm etc. Our dedicated team is a group of highly specialized professionals, headquartered in Hong Kong; we have regional offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Wonderful Sky is the one and only consultancy firm which integrating A +H shares corporate services including M&A, IPOs, bond issuance and restructuring. Wonderful Sky services hundreds of corporate clients in China and Hong Kong, our extensive experience in corporate communication, crisis management, roadshow execution and printing services enables us to offer the most robust suite for our clients. We also provide overseas advisory for PRC institutions and cross border projects.
- Handle all AR & AP related tasks, including billing, issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers in a timely manner;
- Reconciliation for Bank and current accounts with group companies;
- Ensure timely completion of month-end closing;
- Responsible for update the Accounting system and maintenance works;
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accounting or above in related subjects;
- 2 years of relevant working experiences;
- Good command of English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills;
- Work under pressure and able to meet deadlines;
- Experience in Kingdee or relevant application is highly preferred;
- China background is preferred;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer you a dedicated team of colleagues with diversified skills and capability, a challenging and promising business environment, and an attractive remuneration scheme.
Interested parties please send in your resume in Chinese & English version with current & expected salary. “Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.”