Job ID 20378
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Administrative Executive is working closely with the Executive Assistant to support her in the different coordination tasks of the GTR/TRA department while being responsible for the communication budget administrative coordination (PO creations) and commercial & PLV orders tasks.
HELP TO COORDINATE THE GTR/TRA DEPARTMENT
- Coordinate requests of Directors levels: Travelling plans, Personal T&E management,
- Help the executive assistant to organize the animation of the department
- Help the executive assistant to organize TFWA guests (internal & external) coordination
- Manage the regular ordering and inventory of office supplies.
GTR/TRA BUDGET ADMINISTRATIVE FOLLOW UP
- Communication Budget Consolidation
- Proper administrative handling of the Communication Expenses accountancy registration (PO creation & validation follow up)
- Consolidation & follow up of the different budget (TFWA, GTR budgets….): Vendor Account Maintenance, PO creation & follow up with the different stakeholders
COMMERCIAL EXPENSES AND ADMINISTRATIVE FOLLOW UP
- Consolidation & follow up of any sales expenses incurred for TRA team
- Vendor Account Maintenance & PO creation including uploading support documents and overseeing payment in liaison with Finance team
- Coordinate with Operators and BTQ teams on expenses recharges
- Management of PLV, shopping bag, uniform and name card/badges ordering.
- Support on any IT and software maintenance enquiries
- Coordinate the administrative needs for events at GTR/TRA level, including billing and expenses follow-up
PROFILE & REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Education: University Degree
- Professional Experience: 3-5 years’ experience Administrative management
- Required competencies:
– Multitask & well organized
– Excellent communication skills
– High attention to details with a solution-oriented approach
– Sensitive to numbers
– Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint.
– Enthusiastic and engaged, eager to learn
- Mandarin is a must
- Fluent in English
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont