Job ID 21176
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for Debt Collection Agencies Management, provide on-site support to agency, handle customer request, resolve customer feedback and negotiate with customer on default payment.
- Analyze case details so as to determine appropriate collections and prepare settlement proposal for supervisor’s approval
- Work on Third Party Risk Management Standard for outsourcing arrangement, e.g. prepare annual risk assessment, prepare meeting deck and minutes for regular performance review meeting.
- Closely monitor agency productivity and collections performance
- Execute collection strategies and initiatives in order to manage an acceptable level of credit loss and maximize recovery return through agency assignment and/or legal proceedings
- Ensure all procedures and operations must be complied HK Regulatory requirement and Group Collection Process Standard
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principals: Dos and Don’ts, Group Code of Conduct, Treat Customer Fairly Principal and Fraud Risk Management Framework
- Assist manager to ensure good control mechanisms are in place and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance and operational assurance
- Assist to strengthen the team capacity and enhancement engagement with people
Our Ideal Candidate
- Min. 2 year working experience in Customer Services and Collection areas
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skill, able to work independent
- Fluent speaking in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Basic knowledge regarding the credit cycle
- Knowledge in Bank’s operational process and systems
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.