Job ID 17047
Career Level Others
Industry Education / Training
We have an exciting opportunity for an Agile Coach to join us in Hong Kong
- Perform interviews assess key stakeholder on knowledge on agile and tailor adoption strategy
- Work with program team to design guidelines on agile ways of working and prioritization
- Coach individual domains and work with domains during sprint planning and retrospectives to infuse prioritization framework
- Work with Release managers on proper reporting mechanisms for agile delivery
- Stream line backlog process and design
- Review and Update Agile construct according to client principles and org structure
- Clearly define agile roles and product evaluation on program weaknesses
- Enables the transition to Agile by empowering teams to develop an Agile mindset
- Applying System thinking to expose bottlenecks.
- Define and guide teams in agile design process
- Train Teams to enable teams to transition to an Agile way of working.
- Setting up governing policies to support Agile-based approaches.
- Define the measurement system by way of identifying relevant metrics.
- Facilitating change in new ways of working.
- Evaluating and Advising Agile Frameworks.
- Suggesting ways of contracting with vendors and customers.
- Coach and Mentor Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Proven experience as an Agile coach
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese