Job ID 20757
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Entertainment / Arts / Recreation
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy:
The incumbent will be responsible for the daily operations of husbandry programs and training for a variety of aquarium livestock including food preparation, feeding, facilities cleaning/maintenance, enrichment provision, animal observation and record keeping.
– Form 5 / DSE or above with Biology background
– With at least 1 year’s practical experience in animal keeping
– Must be an animal lover and a good team player
– Possession of valid driving license Class 1 & 2 is an advantage
– Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
– Willing to work on shifts and outdoors during weekends and public holidays, and inclement weather if necessary
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk –> Job opening –> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.