Job ID 17230
Career Level Others
Experience 9 - 10 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Cyberport is a creative digital community with more than 1,500 community members. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited which is wholly owned by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. With a vision to build a legacy of entrepreneurial excellence that establishes Cyberport as a leading global innovation and technology hub, Cyberport is committed to facilitating the local economy by nurturing digital industry start-ups and entrepreneurs, driving collaboration to pool resources and create business opportunities, and accelerating digital adoption through strategic initiatives and partnerships and venture capital investment. Equipped with an array of state-of-the-art tech facilities and a cutting-edge broadband network, the Cyberport campus comprises four Grade-A office buildings, a five-star hotel, and a retail entertainment complex.
- Oversee marketing and promotional activities of the Cyberport Arcade to facilitate the achievement of agreed public mission and commercial targets.
- Prepare annual marketing plan for arcade promotion and see through the execution of the plan. The plan should include regular festive event promotions, theme-based promotion to enhance arcade positioning, dovetailing arcade promotion with major events and public mission events at Cyberport, on-request promotion to support arcade leasing team for specific new/existing arcade tenants or arcade tenant prospects, etc.
- Prepare media plan integrating with overall branding/marketing strategy
- Enhance/reinforce arcade strategy for overall digital technology and specific theme of each arcade level
- Enhance/reinforce arcade positioning to differentiate Cyberport Arcade from other commercial arcades, including digital tech positioning, pet-friendly positioning, etc.
- Support Cyberport flagship events, including CVCF and DELF
- Support Cyberport cluster specific activities, including eSports competitions using CyberArena and/or activities at CyberLab
- Support Arcade Leasing & Operation team to achieve footfall targets of arcade
- Manage daily arcade marketing operation and arcade marketing team
- Any other activities to promote Cyberport Arcade strategy
- Oversee the digital marketing channels and drive their growth including but not limited to Arcade website, social media channels and e-newsletter, etc.
- Keenly aware of the current retail landscape, consumer trends and the competitive landscape.
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines
- Over 10 years in arcade marketing of which 3 or more years in management
- Experience in digital technology related business
- Track record in digital media promotion
- Experience in managing a marketing team
- Experience in RetailTech, including big data analytics, online-to-offline (O2O), etc., a bonus
- Experience in government related organizations preferred
- Flexibility to work varied schedule including holidays as needed to support the arcade events
- Strong sense of mission, open-minded quick learner and hard working
- Strong communications, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skill, including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing etc.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and attention to details
- Detail-minded with strong organisational and time management skills
- Multitasking abilities and capability to meet tight deadline
The position is on a 1-year fixed-term contract.
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested party please click Apply Now to apply on or before 1 Feb 2021 in confidence with full resume in Word document, stating present and expected salary, and available date and quote the reference.
Applicants who do not hear from us by 15 Feb 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Further information about the Cyberport is available at http://www.cyberport.hk
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.