Job ID 21979
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
With over 1,000 internal employees and 13,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region’s largest employers and provider of human resources solutions – so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today’s career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and monthly variance and trend analysis for a specific BU
- Monitor the results of business activities, identifying variance and initiating corrective actions
- Provide timely and accurate information the management on the business’ performance
- Support the business units in budgeting, forecasting and planning and financial reporting consolidation
- Partner with the group’s finance team and play an integral role in the assurance that all compliance and regulatory requirements are being met
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of working experience within a medium to sizable organizationmreporting experience is a MUST
- CPA Qualified With solid business partnering and management reporting experience is a MUST
- Well-versed with Accounting ERP and MS Office
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details to ensure data accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen and ability to deal with different stakeholders
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Finance Manager
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or contact Josephine Lee on +852 2833 4109 for more information.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.