Job ID 20524
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Wai Yuen Tong is a renowned brand-name pharmaceutical group publicly listed in Hong Kong with diversified products of Chinese & Western medicines, health food, beauty & health care products available in local & overseas market.
We are currently operating more than 60 retail outlets in Hong Kong and Macau. To strive for long term development and assure the product quality, our Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant in Yuen Long, with a floor area of over 110,000 square feet, has been awarded by GMP accreditations from the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong as well as the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
To further strengthen our workforce, we are now inviting high calibre personnel to join our team as:
- Perform full cycle of recruitment process including but not limited to job posting, CV screening, conducting interviews, making offers, preparing contracts and on-boarding process
- Handle end-to-end talent acquisition process and employee life cycle administration.
- Assist the team to provide administrative support to recruitment, C&B operations, attendance and payroll administration
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department, update and maintain recruitment reports and database to ensure accuracy
- Maintain employee data in HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2 – 4 years working experience as HR generalist, strong in recruitment process is preferable
- Knowledge in employment ordinance and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong
- Cheerful, self-motivated, independent and supportive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Immediate available is preferred
- Working at Yuen Long office
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to the HR Department by email to [email redacted, apply via Company website]