Job ID 16056
Career Level Others
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our client is one of largest global banks. Client is looking for an incumbent candidate who has solid experience in IT Operation and Support gained in the financial institution.
- Bachelor degree in computer studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years IT Operation and Support experience in bank, securities, brokers firm
- Minimum support over 100 users from the past experience is a must
- ITIL,MCP, CCNA or related certification preferred
- Trading support experience (Bloomberg, ETNET, CCASS, or related software) will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Directly report to the Team Lead of Operations Support team
- Responsible to perform Patch job running, data and applications backup, systems health check
- Hands-on skill to support the network, systems and applications
- Assist inventory and asset control
Interested to know more? Please send your CV directly to Ryan CHU by clicking “Apply Now” for a confidential discussion.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.