Job ID 16959
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Computershare (ASX: CPU)
Computershare is a leading global financial services company founded in Australia. We employ over 12,000 people across 90 offices around the world. Globally, we provide services in over 21 countries to more than 16,000 clients and their 125 million customers.
Visit www.computershare.com to learn more about what we do.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assist team head to supervise the team in supporting the operational needs of listed clients
- Prepare files and reports to listed clients, banks, vendors and other third parties relating to jobs including IPOs, shareholdings’ meetings, various kinds of corporate actions and requests from listed clients
- Prepare analysis reports and shareholder lists for listed clients
- Monitor the team to ensure all the corporate actions are delivered timely and accurately according to the client’s requirements
- Participate in UATs assigned from time to time
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure the projects assigned can be delivered properly
- Provide timely support to the listed clients for any ad-hoc/special requirements
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Team Head
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably in Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in Securities industry, of which 2 years in supervisory role
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Proactive, work independently under pressure
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Excel and Word
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, good command in Mandarin will be an advantage
Diversity & Inclusion
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome.
We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences.
We hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. For more details about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy, please go to our company website at https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare