Job ID 20722
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Property Development
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Solve technical problems and deal with urgent/emergency repairs concerning building services installations.
- Prepare design, budgets, estimates, drawings and specifications for maintenance and improvement works for senior’s approval.
- Administer the tendering process which includes drafting letters to invite quotations, obtaining and evaluating quotations, preparing tender documents and issuing works orders, for maintenance and improvement works.
- Supervise and monitor work progress on site and certify work completion.
- Provide technical advice on management of materials, tools and etc. to Property Management staff and co-ordinate with Property Management staff for arrangement of works carried out by tradesmen or contractors.
- Conduct regular survey on building services installations and prepare reports for management review.
- Inspect tenants’ fixtures and various installations and recommend for necessary repairs and improvement.
- Comment the design drawings, specifications, manual and etc. and estimate running cost for building services installations for new development projects; and conduct inspections to identify defects duringtake over of new projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with Consultants, utilities companies, Government departments and other parties concerned on progress of works in estate areas, no matter the work is initiated by HKHS or external parties.
- Attend emergency repairs and recommend actions to take as appropriate.
- Train Property Management staff on maintenance aspect, tradesmen, Officers, Managers (Property Management), etc.
- Lead and supervise Senior Maintenance Officer to carry out special projects which may result in impact on all estates, such as recommending new products and carrying out study on new materials.
- Liaise and coordinate with Projects Division on taking over of new properties.
- Holders of Higher Certificate in Building Services, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines, and Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker (Grade B).
- 5 years’ post qualification experience in building services maintenance.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations.
- In-depth and comprehensive technical knowledge and well versed with internal policies and procedures.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.