Job ID 21992
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Are you looking for career and growth opportunity?
TAISHIN INTERNATIONAL BANK Hong Kong branch was inaugurated on June 25, 2003. Its headquarter, Taishin International Bank was established in Taiwan since 1992 and it is also a subsidiary of Taishin Financial Holdings. Winning customers’ recognition and society’s trust has always been the goal of Taishin Financial Holdings.
As a leading financial institution, Taishin recognizes the foundation of success is to maintain consistent and steady growth together with our customers through innovative and excel services. At strategic level, based on the core values of “Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Collaboration”, Taishin is committed to strengthen its competitiveness through recruiting and providing extensive training for top-tier financial professionals, which will allow Taishin extend into Asia Pacific region given the improvement on cross-strait relations.
We are currently seeking energetic and high caliber professionals to join our team.
- Disseminate compliance-related information and publication to all relevant units or departments
- Maintain and monitor the implementation of SOPs, guidelines and other compliance policies and procedures, identifies gaps and recommends corrective actions
- Assist in coordinating with Head Quarter, external consultants, regulators and other law enforcement bodies (e.g. examinations or investigations) by maintaining and submitting information and documents as requested
- Provide support to business and operations units on compliance-related matters
- Assist in providing trainings on compliance issues to all relevant staff
- Assist in managing compliance-initiated projects such as FATCA, CRS and implementation of new system if necessary
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Law or related discipline
- At least 5- 7 years’ relevant experience in regulatory and/or WM/PB compliance or operational risk acquired from banking institutions or regulators (e.g. HKMA)
- Good knowledge of the general banking operations and local regulatory requirements including the Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, etc.
- Good team player, Self-initiated, Responsible, detail-minded, well-organized with good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME with present & expected salary to
Manager, Human Resource
Taishin International Bank, Hong Kong Branch
6/F, Tower 5, The Gateway,
15 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui.
(or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ])
Data from employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of selection. Applications not being contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Bank will retain the applications for a maximum of one year for future suitable openings.