Job ID 21135
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Property Development
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Take charge or be the second-in-charge of designated estates / properties.
- Manage estates / properties in compliance with lease conditions, DMC or TA to ensure delivery of quality services.
- Maintain and promote relationship between Housing Society and tenants / owners / stakeholders / Government departments, local bodies, etc.
- Perform lease management for non-domestic premises.
- Ensure optimum use of housing resources.
- Monitor budget and maintenance works.
- Professional qualification in Housing Management is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in managing public housing estates, or with involvement in the formation of owners corporation and co-ordination of renovation work is an advantage.
- Conversant with BMO, DMC and relevant ordinances.
- Effective supervisory, influencing and negotiation skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.