Job ID 16297
Career Level Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
- Plan, develop and implement the integrated marketing strategies for Taiwan Market
- Identify and analyze market trends, business and competitors practice, opportunities to develop appropriate marketing campaigns to attract and retain customers
- Manage online, social media and influencer marketing across multiple channels
- Liaise with the business partners and merchandising team to drive business goals (ROI/ KPIs)
- Conduct data and performance analysis to refine market strategies and optimize the conversion funnel
- Degree holder in Marketing/ Communications or related disciplines
- 2 years or above relevant working experience
- Organize and detail-minded, result-orientated, good team player
- Passionate in E-commerce, creative with strong initiative
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Analytics
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
Interested applicant please click ‘Apply Now’ or feel free to contact Celia Tin at 3702 3813/ 6063 1764 for further details.