Job ID 17339
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Media / Communication / Printing / Publishing
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, East Week, and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
- Work closely with the team to achieve designated results for the newspaper group’s newspapers and related publications
- Responsible for marketing projects management and coordinate with inter-departments for design and production of marketing communication materials, distribution and promotion logistics arrangement, as well as new media and business development.
- Experience in handling school market segment is definitely an advantage
- Identify and follow up with strategic partners for joint promotion activities and business development
- Regular reporting to keep monitoring programmes and marketing results
- Assist in the implementation of the group’s events
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Marketing/Communication preferred
- Over 6 years integrated marketing experience in product marketing. Prior working experience in agency is also welcomed.
- Good team player, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
- Expected salary must be stated clearly
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 3/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 7 Chun Cheong Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.