Job ID 21974
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Social Services / Charity
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Founded in 1936, the Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs Association is one of the longest serving non-government organizations dedicated to the welfare of children and youth in Hong Kong. Our mission to achieve a balanced and happy environment for the nurturing and growth of our young has never wavered in our focus of “Nurture the Young, Create the Future”.
To support future development of our Association, we are now inviting competent candidate to join our team:
- Join one of the sub-teams of Human Resources Department, who will focus on either C&B and Staff Engagement, or Recruitment & Performance Management.
- Responsible for entire employment life cycle support including on-board arrangements, employment contract preparation, staff movement, liaison with Unit-in-charge for daily HR issue, exit process etc.
- Implement Association’s compensation and benefit policies as well as to monitor issues related to Employee Compensation
- Assist in employee engagement programmes including well-being activities and events
- Assist in recruitment activities, including but not limited to CV screening, arrange interviews and related logistics, etc.
- Assist in preparing salary proposals, market benchmarking, etc.
- Support the process and logistics of Performance Management System
- Provide HR advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update HRIS and participate in HRIS enhancement
- Compile statistical reports, various human resources analysis and budget projection of external funding projects
- Perform ad hoc assignments and support special projects and HR initiatives as assigned
- Degree or above, preferably in HRM / BBA or equivalent
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related legislations
- 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience in providing all-rounded HR services, preferably gained in NGOs or public sector
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint as well as Chinese Word Processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good (Chinese & English) writing skills; and
- Detail-oriented, able to work independently and under pressure
Candidate with less experience may be considered as Human Resources Assistant.
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 28/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Company website] by 22nd Aug, 2021.
Remarks: * The Association is a non-governmental organization which provides professional service for children and youth. With effect from December 1, 2011 staffs are required to complete and pass the Sexual Conviction Record Check
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Application form can be downloaded from our website: http://www.bgca.org.hk
- Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purpose