Job ID 20398
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Hotel / Catering
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Are you prepare to go beyond the Borders?
In Charterhouse Causeway Bay, we always look for innovative and dynamic people to go beyond borders. As we are a hotel which goes beyond borders in service, we are keen to develop our people in 10 aspects:
- Caring – energizes and show our care
- Commitment – pledge to service with actions ensuring the effect
- Communication – active listening with proactive responses
- Create Impression – an impression with a smile will last forever
- Engaging – interacting with customer to improve relationship
- Innovative – thinking outside the box to improve shills and products
- Passion – loving your job that create self-fulfillment
- Responsibility – taking the action in exceeding customer expectations
- Service Attitude – a learned behavior to make things right from beginning
- Teamwork – together we shall be more efficient and productive
- We adopt the Employees Retraining Board requirement and believe in training employee on their career development.
- Meal allowance.
- Full range of quality service training and career development programs.
- Life, medical, hospitalization insurance, transportation allowance, and more
- To assist Food & Beverage Manager with all F&B outlets’ daily operations to ensure a smooth-running and efficient operation at all times
- Monitor outlets’ financial performance regularly to provide appropriate corrective and preventive recommendations to Food & Beverage Manager for improvement and profit maximization
- Enhance customers’ satisfactions and loyalty by providing and maintaining good quality of food and service to our guests constantly
- Provide regular job and service training to employees
- Ensure all Food & Beverage colleagues are always adhere to all food safety regulations and hygiene standards
- Holder of Degree in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Proven track record of success in Chinese and Western restaurant operations in a luxury hotel chain
- Service and people oriented with a bubbly personality
- Strong cost management & familiar with F&B service training is a must
- Innovative and has a strong sense of market trends
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package and opportunity to work in a fun and interactive environment.
If you are interested, please send your CV to
Human Resources and Training Department
209 – 219 Wanchai Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : [email redacted, apply via Company website]
The personal data provided in your application will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.