Job ID 20891
Career Level Non-Management
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Trading and Distribution
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want – the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
Rare chance to join a Leading Wine & Spirits company for an On-Trade position with great offers and opportunities!
Our client is a Leading Wine & Spirit company with great portfolio of products and long history. They are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their on-trade team.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, distribution target and merchandising/visibility objectives in the designated channel
- Assist Sales Manager on the annual sales and promotion plans
- Actively seek new business opportunities to increase profits and channel penetration
- Ensure all pouring contracts are reviewed and renewed in a timely manner
- Work with Marketing Department to implement promotion activities and provide constructive feedback on promotion effectiveness and make recommendations where necessar
- Analyse market intelligence and report on competitors’ activities
- Secure & maximize product display and brand visibility in all signature outlets
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship with professional service and be the preferred business partner
- Control and manage product pricing
- Ensure payment collection is in line with channel and company objectives
- Degree holder, with 3-4 years relevant experience in B2B sales field (alcoholic industry or FMCG is preferred)
- Former experience in prestige on-trade outlets is an advantage
- Dynamic, outgoing with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, with self-motivated mindset to drive result and achieve target
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong numeric sense with good analytical skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Willing to work late hours
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Senior Sales Executive”
Great package and promotion opportunities will be offered to shortlisted candidate. Please contact Jolie Auyeung at if you are interested.
Other jobs you may like
Guest Services Officer
- @ Able Choice Personnel Consultancy
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong