Job ID 16428
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for an Assistant Supply & Demand Planning Manager to plan the supply needs, develop data science and optimize inventory in our very exclusive network.
- Lead and develop a team of 2 staff.
- Forecast sales and define target inventory level to meet market needs and brand’s visibility in our boutiques.
- Build dashboards and analyze data (sales by channel, collection and client profile, inventory coverage, logistics lead-times, administrative processes) to increase productivity and maximize stock turn.
- Identify risks and opportunities related to supply and inventory management.
- Co-ordinate resources allocation and re-balancing, on active range, novelties, declining offer.
- Act as a facilitator between commercial operations, product strategy and Head Office for short-term and middle-run replenishment strategy.
- Degree Holder in Mathematics/Economics/Finance/Logistics/Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including management, preferably in business analysis/data science or demand planning.
- Strong analytical and convincing skills.
- Problem Solving skill, able to breakdown complex task into small deliverables and define priorities.
- SAP or equivalent software knowledge (distribution and purchasing modules preferred).
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must.
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont