Job ID 16878
Career Level Entry
Industry Engineering - Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical
About Johnson Controls:
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. We deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission. Our leading portfolio of building technology and solutions includes some of the most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, YORK®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, PENN®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul® and Grinnell®. For more information, visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us -johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
What you will do it
This person will join the MVAC project team in Hong Kong. He/she will assist in engineer to monitor and supervise installation activities and make sure the projects are completed on time. Also ensure the design and installation of MVAC equipment’s are within project scope and comply with the requirements of local authorities and clients.
How you will do it
- Prepare and submit project documents, such as shop drawings, material submission, method statements, safety documents and maintenance manual.
- Liaise with sub-contractors
What we look for
- Diploma Holder in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Well-versed in MS Office & AutoCAD
Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to our email address [email redacted, apply via company website] on the top or click “APPLY”.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.