Job ID 20899
Career Level Non-Management
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:
- To be involved in a wide arrange of corporate finance activities;
- To handle execution and documentation work on IPO, M&A, financial advisory, compliance advisory and other fund raising activities; and
- To liaise with relevant regulatory authorities and coordinate the work of the working group.
- University degree holder with professional qualification in accounting or finance preferred;
- Solid corporate finance experience in the execution of IPOs and M&A transactions would be advantageous; auditing experience will also be considered;
- Self-motivated and a good team player; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website] or send it to 27/F, Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)