Job ID 17338
Career Level Senior Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our client, a well-established investment bank to invite high calibre candidates to join their company.
- Draft, review and negotiate (and update, if necessary) the relevant legal documentations, policies and procedures;
- Maintain correspondences with compliance functions
- Advise business functions of compliance issues relating to their work
- Advice and guidance on compliance queries, and conduct compliance checks and reviews
- Handle AML matters
- Handle queries and requests from audit and regulators
- Handle complaints
- Monitor licensing issues and information requests from SFC and business units;
- Carry out compliance trainings to the business units and provide advice to the management;
- Degree holder in Law or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years of experience in Finance Industry, Ibank or sizeable brokerage firm;
- Candidates from regulatory bodies (e.g. HKEx, SFC) will have advantage;
- Good team player with ability to work independently under pressure and time constraints;
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
To apply, please send your detailed resume by clicking “Apply Now” or contact Boei Yan at 3460 2012 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.