Job ID 16355
Career Level Entry
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
My client is a well-established trust company focuses on the pension products and asset servicing solutions.
- Prepare the various reports include valuation reports and calculation of NAV
- Conduct the reconciliation for scheme, bank and custodian
- Prepare annual accounts, accounting entries and fee schedules for the funds
- Review the investment portfolios and prepare all the required documents
- Conduct UAT and system revamp
- Secondary diploma or above, university graduate preferred
- 1-2 years relevant working experience is highly preferable. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Associate.
- Experience in relevant financial institution or accounting field is an advantage
- Fresh graduate with finance background are also welcome
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply with updated current salary and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.