Job ID 20884
Career Level Non-Management
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Building / Construction
Design and planning on project management/site management
Software: 3D,4D Modelling – Revit, BIM 360, ArchiCAD, Vectorworks Architect, Tekla, Allplan, Navisworks, V-Ray, 3DMaxs
Designer/Engineer who familiar in one/two software will be considered.
Our clients are leading main-contractors in Hong Kong with couples highlight and large-development projects in Hong Kong. Currently, they are seeking for candidates with architecture firm/sub-contractors/ design firm/ main-contractors background to join their project team. You will be part of design team and project team for project coordination and site management tasks. For the right candidates, they can provide on-job training and on-site training scheme which helps candidate gain more experience in project management.
*Building/Architecure/MEP/Civil & Structural/E&M/Building Services*
- Design coordination and project coordination
- Tendering, submission, design & planning works
- Liaise with client, consultancy and contractors on project corporation
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
- HD/Degree holders in Engineering, Architecture studies, Building Studies, E&M, interior design subjects
- Minimum 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in 3D/4D Modelling/Rendering sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Engineer level
- Base Salary x 12 Months plus 2 Months Bonus
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Garfield Yau on +852 2848 4717.