Job ID 16728
Career Level Others
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Health / Beauty Care
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Relocation Assistance Offered Globally
# 96880 – Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Our Brand Design Managers (BDMs) manage the look and feel of our global brands and businesses. They transform brand strategy into effective brand experiences and design solutions that meet marketing and business objectives. Global Design is the creative, visionary team responsible for the Colgate-Palmolive global portfolio of products which are found in 75% of every home in the world. We have over 20 brands in four categories – Home Care, Oral Care, Personal Care and Pet Care. Our deliverables range from the emotional components of a brand (look, tone and feel, brand identity) to the visual identity (product and package design, digital, video and photo production) for all of our brands.
Primary Responsibilities :
● Manage/Design the look and feel of our Global and/or Regional Brand portfolio
● Drive packaging excellence with internal and external partners (own the Design Brief and Project Plan process)
● Lead, design and deliver presentations.
● Manage project timelines and design budget effectively.
● Ensure seamless project transition from the design development through design finalization.
● Collaborate with Insights and provide input into design research to influence learning plans.
● Manage resources (photographers, Illustrators, internal and external design partners).
● Effectively communicate creative strategy to influence design solutions.
● Champion Colgate-Palmolive’s design-integrated philosophy and brand equity standards.
Optimistic: You are positive and always look for the favorable side of a situation.
Curious: You have an intense desire to know, understand and grow.
Resilient: You adapt. You bounce back and stay calm in the face of crisis.
Courage: You are not fearful in the face of stress, conflict or danger.You speak up and take smart risks.
Humility : You are modest in the estimate of your own importance.
Empathy : You value the feelings, thoughts and attitudes of others.
● Design College Degree.
● 8+ years professional experience in design, brand or related creative industry.
● Working knowledge of necessary software applications and platforms.
● Hands-on packaging design and brand management skills.
● Digital design experience is very welcome.
● Deep understanding of the principles of great design systems (i.e., color theory; typography, shape language etc.)
● Able to effectively and calmly ‘juggle’ multiple assignments at one time.
● Great Communicator
● Storytelling. You must be persuasive, and have the ability to tell stories that influence people
● Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
● Global Perspective. Curious about business.
● Planning/Priority Setting/Project Management.
● Manage ambiguity by adapting with agility to new demands and challenges.
● People focused.
● Great team player. Collaborative mindset.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.