Job ID 20900
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Midas Associates Limited is a focused banking and finance executive search firm formed by Consultants who were senior investment, commercial, corporate & consumer bankers.
Our client is a Global Bank and they are looking for high caliber candidate to join their Financial Institutions Department
- Develop deep understanding and market knowledge of a wide range of NBFIs in North Asia region mainly Taiwan and Hong Kong;
- Review financial statements, business developments, industry trends, regulatory capital requirement for RMs’ consideration;
- Conduct joint customer visits/ calls with RMs to understand client’s business and obtain business updates;
- Recommend credit solutions, limits, structures covering products such as loans, trade and treasury;
- Monitor assigned portfolio for early warning;
- Keep abreast of market conditions, regulatory changes, country risk and relevant updates;
- Well understand the Bank’s policies & procedures for doing business with NBFI clients (all segments) across countries in APAC.
- Bachelor or above degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering or related field;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in business analysis on NBFIs across APAC. Exposure in credit risk management would be a definite advantage;
- Product knowledge of Trade, Treasury and Capital Markets instruments would be an advantage;
- Proactive, be a good team player with positive attitude and comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment;
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested party, please send CV in word format. All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.