Job ID 21140
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
With over 1,000 internal employees and 13,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region’s largest employers and provider of human resources solutions – so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today’s career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
- Well established company
- Sound HRIS experiences with IT knowledge
- Workday, Peoplesoft and Kronos
- Collaborate with stakeholders in all business units to assess understand systems, processes and related needs
- Prepare system requirements and documents upon stakeholders’ pragmatic expectation
- Devlop and perform structural testing on data and system integrity
- Maintain, troubleshoot and improve the system
- Set up system manual and conduct training for users
- University graduate with a degree in Human Resources Management, Information System Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences
- Good communication, outgoing and collaborative
- strong analystic mindset and strong in problem solving
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or contact Iris Wong on +852 2833 4118 for more information.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.