Job ID 21989
Career Level Others
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Clothing / Garment / Textile
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Identifying and driving key process improvements for the TradeCo lite flow of goods, with the ultimate objective of securing an automate and transparent process for all the TradeCo Lite markets.
- Collaborate with your manager for onboarding processes the future market and ensuring the continuity of the business by organizing and coordinating the regression.
- Foster a strong cooperation with the TradeCo Lite market teams
- Actively participate to the identification of process improvements and enhancements to E2E process.
- Take a lead on the process issue solving, actively supporting the team and markets when required
- Actively monitor IT Tickets to secure on-time resolution of operational issues
- Develop new reporting tools and optimize existing tools to increase efficiency and enable better decision making based on these reports
- Coordinate reporting initiative to correctly monitor the flow of goods and efficiently event/ detect errors
- Support the implementation of process enhancements including the specifications of system enhancements (BRS/RFCs) documentation, testing and training activities.
- Preparation of test scripts in among of each Release cycle
- Coordinate Local and Market teams during Release testing (3 times per year)
- Engage and partner with IT and other parties as required
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Service-minded and consumer/customer oriented, culturally sensitive
- Good logical/critical thinking skills with an aptitude for determining root cause
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning and extraction / validation tools
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and systems
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex data to different types of audience
- High degree of self-management and drive required
- Strong SAP know-how. Preferred MM, SD, and planning and reporting tools
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Process improvement and project management experience
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), Mandarin is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint, Visio) skills are essential
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Logistics or a related field or comparable experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in the consumer goods industry (with a focus on production, replenishment, supply chain management, logistics, finance, materials etc.)
- MicroStrategy experience is a plus
- International working experience