Job ID 21229
Career Level Others
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job Description Summary
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
AMS is partnering with a Banking client to deliver expert support to their global talent acquisition function. To do this, we’re in the process of building a talented team of people to deliver on a service solution that spans Sourcing, Recruitment, and Recruitment Administration. If you’re naturally driven by being part of an organization that believes the quality of its people is always the starting point, we would love to hear from you.
The main purpose of the Campus Recruitment Coordinator is to work with the onsite Client Campus Recruiters to provide efficient and flexible recruitment support. The Campus Recruitment Coordinator will act as the main point of contact for all candidate management.
What you will do:
- Scheduling of screening, interviews and assessment centres in collaboration with Client Recruiter and inviting and confirming candidates using the ATS candidate database.
- Responsibility for preparing all necessary interview and assessment centres paperwork and ensuring this is provided to interview managers ahead of scheduled interview day.
- Working with Client Recruiter to follow up with interview managers to ensure that all interview / feedback forms with notes are collected and collated.
- Responsibility for supporting the interview and assessment centre logistics to include travel arrangements, catering and informing reception.
- Providing a ‘meet and greet’ service to candidates where appropriate ensuring a positive experience.
- Coordination of the Summer Intern programmes including the support of programme admin, logistics and performance review.
- Add value to your business area through awareness and understanding of campus events, university relationships, recruitment skills, trends and graduate market knowledge.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 2 years experience in campus recruitment support, human resources administration, client services , sales, marketing, or communications in a banking/financial services company preferred
- Problem solver, proactive, organized, and resourceful
- Strong team player
- Client focused with outstanding judgment and strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and has the ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
What you’ll get in return:
Besides a full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing team? At AMS, you’ll work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer who stands by our Diversity commitment. We encourage applications from all candidates and do not discriminate against race, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.
Please send a copy of your resume to Megha Goyal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Mann Solutions