Job ID 20391
Career Level Non-Management
Experience Fresh or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want – the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
Great opportunity to join a leading UK Shipping company for a Communication Officer position covering content management and corporate communication duties!
Our client is a Leading UK Shipping Company with decades of history and over 2000 employees worldwide. With their rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Communication Officer to join their team.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing the corporate communications strategy
- Provide, develop and manage the content on social media platforms and internal publications
- Provide support in a wide spectrum of PR and corporate communication
- Support branding projects, intranet roll out and branding platform launch
- Manage and liaise with vendors and suppliers on business partnership for branded merchandise
- Maintain good relationship with media and agency
- Support corporate events and campaigns
- Close to native English speaking and writing is a must, fluent in Chinese
- Degree holder
- 1-2 years work experience in corporate communications, preferably in MNC company
- Good project management skills
Attractive package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate. Please contact Jolie Auyeung at if you are interested.