Job ID 19551
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
We’re looking for a Program Specialist to join the Community Operations – Customer Experience team based in Hong Kong. This role will develop and lead efforts to build, operate, scale and improve customer experience and support operations for Uber and Uber Eats in Hong Kong. The role comes with a heavy focus on cross-functional collaboration, delivering stellar operations outcomes, continuous process improvement and being customer obsessed. This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding Customer Experience team and learn the Uber and Uber Eats business from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
- End-to-end CX – define and execute the end-to-end customer support experience for driver partners.
- Customer Journey – define frameworks to build the right experience for driver partners. Build and modify policies to support new process / product rollouts.
- Segmentation – understand the customer needs across value, behavioral and geographical segments and define frameworks on how to serve and differentiate better for our customers. Differentiate through support treatments such as prioritization, agent profiles, channel availability and policy flexibility.
- Operation efficiency – own and execute on budget including initiatives to drive down cost of operations.
- Local incubation for CX – drive local incubation initiatives including potential new programs across businesses.
- Matrix-team execution – collaborate with all programs and specific functions to implement support model changes to operate in a differentiated way across segments:
- Central Program: Define local CX by collaborating with shared functions, including Safety, Access, Content, Digital Experience and other regional teams.
- Analytics: Collaborate with Analytics teams to surface and action customer insights on products, process, policy and agent efficiency. Help with strategic analysis and capture information to make the best decisions
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management, operations, analytics and customer experience programs.
- Ability to achieve project goals while managing scope, time, quality, and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- A strong customer-centric mindset – you are always thinking about how to improve the customer experience
- A self-starter capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables while bringing innovative ideas to your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Full proficiency in English (written and spoken), Chinese (Cantonese) (written and read) is a must
- Experience working in fast-paced environment is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Other jobs you may like
Guest Services Officer
- @ Able Choice Personnel Consultancy
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong