Job ID 17107
Career Level Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Property Development
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Chanco Investment Group is a medium-sized property developer and hotel operator in Hong Kong.
We are now looking for high caliber, experienced and most importantly devoted & dedicated professionals for the career opportunity.
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Shape, propose and execute best practice to increase efficiencies and the effectiveness of corporate finance and treasury related matters.
- Lead negotiations on potential refinancing, amendments to the facility agreements, covenant waivers or relaxations with new or current syndicate of banks or other parties. Manage bank relations and liaise with banks for loans.
- Manage the day-to-day treasury operations for the company, including cash position, various management reporting.
- Define and execute treasury, funding, and investment strategies.
- Enhance and monitor cash management strategies and procedures to optimize yield on cash investment. Also, manage and execute investment strategies & all aspects of the investment portfolios, including bonds, equities, and funds.
- Monitor treasury risks for the group, develop and implement hedging strategies.
- Responsible for company-wide financial rolling forecast, corporate cash flow projection, deposit placement, foreign exchange, and inter-account transfer transactions.
- Perform project-specific financial forecasting, analyze financial data, provide liquidity risk assessment, and create financial models to facilitate senior managements’ decision making.
- Implement and advise on takeover, mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions, disposal, demutualization, project financing.
- Provide regular market research, data mining and business intelligence for senior managements’ reference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Finance, Finance, Economics, Statistics or Business and related disciplines.
- Member of CFA / CPA / HKIB / FRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience, preferably treasury management exposure in property developer environment or financial institution.
- Familiar with corporate loan and project loan financing, listing rules, laws, and regulations.
- Good knowledge of the Bond market and Financial instruments.
- Outstanding analytical skills in accounting and finance.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues independently.
- Good presentation and liaison skills with proven English and Chinese proficiency.
- Proactive personality who brings a spirit of enthusiasm, result-oriented, self-motivated, and inspirational.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary via: “APPLY NOW”.
(Data collected will be used for our recruitment purpose only)