Job ID 21126
Career Level Others
Industry Health / Beauty Care
Relocation Assistance Offered Globally
# 97436 – Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Colgate-Palmolive is looking for an experienced and passionate CRM expert to drive CRM transformation and excellence across the APAC region. This is a newly created full-time role in our divisional (regional) Marketing team in Hong Kong. While primarily responsible for building the CRM strategy and leading CRM initiatives implementation, you will also work with an integrated team of Brand Design, Data and Analytics, and Organic Content.
● Create roadmaps to accelerate and advance CRM for APAC – define strategy, approach, methodologies, frameworks and tools.
● Build trust and engage among multi function and country teams, provide guidance and lead the best-in-class CRM execution across the region
● Act as the APAC CRM liaison for agency management (external) as well as multiple internal stakeholders engagement
● Analyze and track CRM KPIs to unlock new opportunities, presenting KPIs and key drivers to senior management on a regular basis enabling and training brand key stakeholders to embed CRM to create impactful brand experiences
● Monitor and review the choices we make for CRM tools, platforms and processes, and lead the ongoing development and optimization
● Develop regional guidelines, playbooks, and processes for CRM and drive CRM best practices across the region
● You have a strong POV on what an exceptional CRM looks and feels like in consumer goods industry in Asia Pacific
● You have deep experience and knowledge of the CRM through social platforms and major digital commerce platforms (e.g. Lazada, Shopee) in the region
● You have a point of view on how to define and grow lifetime value
● You have experience building user segments and content calendars, working with creative teams to develop bespoke journeys for different stages
● You have experience managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud
● You know where and how to build 1st party data sets and where and how to supplement with 2nd and 3rd party data
● You are data-driven and people-centric, like nothing more than leveraging CRM in the entire people journey for AARRR (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue)
● You have experience developing regional guidelines, playbooks, and processes for launching CRM and its ongoing development and optimization
● You’re a great people-person who can rally a broad team around your vision. You are comfortable in a environment that requires coordination with multiple stakeholders
● Through your career, you would have demonstrated your ability to build and lead CRM projects which have driven business growth and grown brands
Who are you?
● You have a passion for growth and trying new things – You feel comfortable in a space that is constantly changing. You thrive working in a fast paced environment.
● You connect the dots – You have a pulse on the big picture and you can translate trends and insights into actionable opportunities. You can develop strategies that incorporate the needs of our consumers, our customers, and our brands – and you execute with excellence.
● You are a collaborator – You build strong relationships founded in integrity and trust as you collaborate with team members to achieve joint goals. You value sharing experiences and learning from others.
● You are a leader – You take the lead by influencing others through collaboration, negotiation and thought leadership. You have strong project management skills and enjoy leading projects.
● You are an innovator – You look for opportunities and seek creative solutions. A changing environment excites you. You take calculated risks and adjust your approach based on successes and failures while incorporating learning into your future projects.
● You are curious – You naturally find yourself trying to figure out how to hack a new problem, dig into data & tools to uncover opportunities and identify solutions.
You’re curious about what works and what does not so we can work together to learn and evolve our plans.
● You enjoy building things from scratch and are resilient no matter what difficulties you are facing.
In addition to Colgate, you will work closely with the Palmolive brand in Philippines and Protex brand in Thailand, among others. This role directly impacts the experience that hundreds of millions of consumers have with some of the world’s most recognised brands. Brand Colgate has 62% global household penetration – the most of any brand globally – and the depth of our business in APAC covers the broadest possible geographic remit. Colgate-Palmolive’s ‘APAC Division’ encompasses India & South Asia (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), Greater China, Philippines, Taiwan, Greater IndoChina (Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos), South ASEAN (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei) and South Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island nations). You will focus your efforts on those initiatives that drive the most value to our business according to our strategic priorities.
At Colgate, we believe that everyone deserves a future they can smile about. The mission we all share is to inspire and enable the optimist in all of us to Smile Strong – everyone has the potential to be an Optimist and it’s our job to help them achieve that potential. This is our purpose. That’s what motivates us. There has never been a better time to join Colgate and, together, make the world a more optimistic place!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.