Job ID 21562
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- 底薪 $16,000起, 及額外季度花紅
- 18天有薪年假及額外有薪假 如婚假、生日假、產假
Join our Award Winning Team
Our award-winning Contact Centre Business has received multiple accolades from The Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA) across several areas such as both Inbound and Outbound Contact Centre of the Year and Contact Centre Trainer of the Year. We’ve also been awarded the ‘Grand Award of the Year 2020’, for the 9th year in a row, which is a great testament to our colleagues who strive to provide customer-first service, making the Contact Centre a great place to work.
Our Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking services to our millions of customers through multiple touch points including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of our Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Customer Care Officer, Premier Relationship. What you will be doing
- Handling inbound customer calls from our Premier customers
- Providing high quality service to our customers and help resolve their queries at first contact where possible
- Listening to our customers, understand their needs and offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Achieving individual performance expectations and development
- Maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
- A Five-day work week -flexibility to work on shift duties (including overnight, weekend and public holidays)
What you need to succeed
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- A pass in five subjects including Mathematics and either Chinese or English in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education or above
- Insurance or Investment Licence holders would also be welcomed.
What’s in it for you
- Basic salary from $16,000 with quarterly bonus
- Overnight shift allowance
- 18 days paid annual leave plus additional leave such as marriage, birthday and maternity
- Employer pension contribution of up to 13% of monthly basic salary
- Medical coverage for you, your spouse and children
- Staff housing loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Employee banking services including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
You’ll achieve more when you join
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through three global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, we offer many ways for you to achieve your ambitions. Come and work with us and you’ll have opportunities to build connections with colleagues and customers worldwide and help build the bank for the future.