Job ID 16422
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Master Degree
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Data Platform Solution Architect to join us in Hong Kong
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for clients to support Customer Data Platform (CDP) implementation
- Maintain strong knowledge of technical as well as functional features of CDP Products, their strengths & limitations, and other critical aspects to successfully guide our clients during selection of CDP vendor, Implementation and Operations of the CDP.
- To be able to understand the client’s customer life cycle, touchpoints where customer data is captured and business processes to collect, analyze and consume this data for various purposes such as marketing, sales, customer service etc.
- Have comprehensive understanding of Master Data Management Concepts when applied to Customer data including but not limited to data collection, unification, transformation, segmentation and storage
- Should be able to have confident techno-functional conversations with the client, advising and addressing concerns about Customer Data Platform concepts and technical architecture in the context of client’s business
- Advise on performance optimizations and best practices for scalable data models, pipelines and queries
- Leverage the right tools for the right job to deliver testable, maintainable, and modern data solutions
- Provide supervision and guidance to development team to ensure the CDP is implemented as per business requirements
- Assessing current state technical architecture and advise how CDP will fit to enhance the maturity level of clients in terms of utilizing customer data to achieve client business goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, IT, etc.) required.
- 5+ yrs experience in a Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, or Lead Architect role leading the discovery, design, and construction of Cloud based Enterprise Migration solutions
- Preferred experience in Customer Data Platform/Management (Custom CDP Solutions, SaaS CDP Solutions such as Tealium AudienceStream, Adobe AEP, Salesforce Evergage, Segment, Arm Treasure Data, BlueShift, SessionM, RedPoint etc.)
- Experience in implementing & operating Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as Salesforce DMP, Snowflake DMP, SAS DMP, Cloudera Data Platform
- Experience with data management, data transformation, ETL, preferably using cloud-based tools/infrastructure
- Experience with Digital Marketing technologies such as Omni-channel Campaign Management, Digital Advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of Tag Management, Systems Integrations, APIs & Connectors, Middlewares, Data Lakes, Cloud Data Warehouse e.g. Snowflake etc.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Privacy concepts and regulations
- Certifications in Cloud technologies such as Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo are desirable