Job ID 21559
Career Level Entry
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
客戶服務主任 – 零售銀行及財富管理業務
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet the financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operations and achieve satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
- Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing compliance controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
- Customer centric mindset with commitment to deliver quality service
- Self motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn with positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin a definitive advantage
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Mathematics, English and Chinese
- Holder of insurance or investment license, preferred but not a must
- Teller experience preferred or customer service experience in mass market or walk in environment
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- 18 days paid annual leave plus additional leave (eg marriage, birthday and maternity)
- Employer pension contribution of up to 13% of monthly basic salary
- Medical and life coverage for you, your spouse and children
- Staff housing loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Employee banking services including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through three global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, we offer many ways for you to achieve your ambitions. Come and work with us and you’ll have opportunities to build connections with colleagues and customers worldwide and help build the bank for the future.
Other jobs you may like
Guest Services Officer
- @ Able Choice Personnel Consultancy
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong