Job ID 16743
Career Level Entry
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC) is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. Established in Shanghai in 1923, JEC is now headquartered in Hong Kong and operates throughout Asia. We are a leading provider of engineering products and services for sectors including buildings, environmental infrastructure and transportation and logistics. JEC delivers E&M contracting works, operation and maintenance services which help clients to operate facilities to a world-class standard.
To support our business expansion in Hong Kong as well as in other countries across the Asia Pacific, we invite applications for the position. Please email to [email redacted, apply via company website] for enquiry or application.
- Perform extensive data consolidation for business review;
- Analyse data to generate insights for management;
- Generate management reports using different data visualization, reporting and analytical tools;
- Assist in building Dashboards to support operations performance.
- Degree holder in Finance / Business / Statistics or other related discipline;
- 1 year’s relevant experience in financial / business analyst;
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SAP / Ariba / Tableu is an advantage;
- Strong analytical mindset and numerical sense;
- Good command of both English and Chinese.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Manager – Human Capital, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516 (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.