Job ID 20720
Career Level Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
*Excellent career prospect and remuneration
*Fast expanding and leading commercial bank
Our client is a fast expanding and reputable company in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Assist architecture team in creating enterprise conceptual logical and physical data models
- Manage master data to enhance the Bank’s competitiveness and improve customer’s experience
- Formulate data analysis service strategy and prioritize the roadmap of data science projects to realize business strategy / service delivery
- Build predictive models using machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Evaluate effectiveness of proposed models and track the business performance against data analysis model
- Manage business relationship with concerned external parties to advocate business and system needs
- Preferably with a post graduate degree in IT, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline
- At least 7 years relevant experience with in banks, financial institutions or Fintech related industries
- Sound knowledge of data or infrastructure architecture, data warehousing and data migration
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties please direct contact Ms Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 or send cv by clicking “Apply Now”
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.