Job ID 20771
Career Level Others
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Super Hunter Services Co. Ltd. , a member of SUPER Corporate Consultancy Group, is engaged in providing recruitment services which cover permanent as well as temporary placements from support to executive level with specialized focus on Banking and Financial service industries . Leveraging on our solid establishment history and strong fundamentals in the recruitment business, we have expanded our service scope to cover outsourcing service, training, event planning and human resources advisory etc. Along with our proven placement success record for various levels of positions in the banking and finance industries, we have evolved to be a strategic business partner of many leading banks and large corporations in the financial field.
- Assist Department Head to lead and provide direction for the management of market risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, reputation risk and strategic risk in bank
- Formulate appropriate risk management policies, risk limits and risk methodologies to ensure to meet market standards and fulfil regulatory requirements;
- Implementation and compliance of the approved risk policies and controls and the escalation procedures when the related risk policies and controls are violated;
- Maintain an effective stress testing framework;
- Support the Asset & Liability Management Committee and the Treasury and Investment Risk Committee
- Maintain close contact with external regulators and auditors on related risk issues;
- Oversight of relevant risk management functions of banking and non-banking subsidiaries of the Group.
- University degree in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Over 8 years’ experience in the risk management of treasury and asset and liability management related areas in banking industry,
- Good knowledge in treasury markets, products, local and international regulatory requirements;
- Good leadership skills and communication skills
Candidates with less experience can apply for “ Senior Manager, Risk Management ”
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WOR D format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.