Job ID 16793
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
We are a young, energetic and passionate team of enthusiastic human resources professionals who believe in innovative strategies and out-of-the-box solution. Here at “Ashley, Brookes & Coleman (ABC)”, we engage manpower at all level of positions for our patrons. Our team of professionals who carry experience from diverse fields ensure to discover and provide the precise talent for our client at the most reasonable cost.
We have a wealth of experience in recruitment from almost every industry with a strong focus on Asia Pacific region. We strive to deliver excellence by understanding the needs of our clients and matching true talent for them.
“Exceed, Excel” is what we constantly endeavor to deliver which not only helps us to identify the right talent in the market but also nurture a long term affiliation with our esteemed clients. To initiate venturing with our clients, we study their requirements vigilantly, understand their needs, provide them the accurate turn-around, and poach the right talent for them who not only fit the criteria but also carry a passion to drive the organization towards success.
Our team at ABC makes our best effort to give the client a best fit for the vacant position and a best fit for their organisation. Nothing except a team of best players can contribute to form the best companies and we pride ourselves of being one of the young executive search companies who always ensure to fetch the best players for our clients. Gaining your contentment is our ultimate goal.
We are now helping our clients to find top talent for their openings.
- Website and mobile app user interface designs
- Produce all kind of graphic and digital design for banner and other presentation materials
- Work with project and development team
- Manage any ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in digital design, multimedia design, graphic communications or related field
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in design related field, preferable with exposure in mobile / web product / financial or banking products
- Adobe Photoshop、Illustrator、Sketch
- Knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Detail minded with can-do attitude and ability to multi-task
- High level of initiative and ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Good reading and writing skills in both Chinese and English
＊Provide online portfolio link in addition to resume
(Interested parties, please state your current & expected salary package, and earliest availability in your application.)