Job ID 21124
Career Level Others
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Health / Beauty Care
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Relocation Assistance Offered Globally
# 97623 – Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
A key collaborator in our Digital Creative Lab (DCL), the Colgate-Palmolive Digital Asset Manager will join the Colgate-Palmolive APAC Design team in the selection and implementation of a Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Creative Dynamic Platform (CMP) that will serve the diverse day-to-day needs of the in-house content design team and partners. Through the creation and documentation of metadata standards, workflows to catalog, ingest, and approve assets, as well as training procedures, the Digital Asset Manager will help to centralize Colgate-Palmolive, Asia Pacific digital assets, ensure they are appropriately described, and deploy and make accessible appropriately the assets to be available to regional/local content teams and external partners. This person will be the bridge to implement, deploy, train and maintain the Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool and Dynamic Creative Management Platform (CMP) with excellence between the APAC Division and the local on-the-ground eComm team.
As a part of the larger Global Design team, you will be an integral team member responsible for the Colgate-Palmolive global portfolio of products which are found in 75% of every home in the world. We have over 20 brands in four categories – Home Care, Oral Care, Personal Care and Pet Care. Our deliverables range from the
emotional components of a brand (look, tone and feel, brand identity) to the visual identity (product and package design, digital, video and photo production) for all of our brands.
Primary Responsibilities :
● Lead in support to the Design Director, APAC in the procurement/selection process of the suite of tools within the tech stack which includes the enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) system and Dynamic Creative Management Platform (CMP) and the subsequent implementation process.
● Works with the Global Information Technology team to integrate the DAM with the CMP.
● Prioritize and catalog digital assets for an initial bulk upload of digital assets. Coordinates migration of existing assets to new DAM.
● Develops cataloging processes and other relevant workflows for ingesting, describing, managing, and approving the use of digital assets.
● Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to lead the management of the DAM across the enterprise to define metadata and taxonomy guidelines. Ensures digital assets contain appropriate descriptive metadata, rights information, and credit information. Works to make sure digital assets can be distributed to and accessed by the eComm team including external partners.
● Lead and partner with the in-house content lab to build and maintain the product & package file library according to brand guidelines.
● Serves as system administrator, including managing user accounts, permissions, and security settings. Administers authority control, including ongoing development/management
● Performs ongoing quality control checks for assets and data added.
● Works with the digital cross functional team to create a strategy and process for distributed additions of assets and metadata. Develops guidelines, materials, and training to promote the use of the DAM and Creative Management Tools.
● Deliver and track project KPIs pre and post-DAM implementation.
Optimistic: You are positive and always look for the favorable side of a situation.
Curious: You have an intense desire to know, understand and grow.
Resilient: You adapt. You bounce back and stay calm in the face of crisis.
Courage: You are not fearful in the face of stress, conflict or danger.You speak up and take smart risks.
Humility: You are modest in the estimate of your own importance.
Empathy: You value the feelings, thoughts and attitudes of others, and work toward team contributions.
Integrity: You take personal responsibility for your deadlines and the quality of your ideas.
Excellence: You strive for quality and uniqueness in your work and the work of others.
● Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2+ years of work experience in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Information Technology or related field.
● Empathetic thinker with the ability to understand and grasp the end-user experience.
● Detail-obsessed and is an analytical thinker
● Skilled at data entry and project management.
● Ability to work autonomously and adaptable within an ambiguous work environment.
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
● Working knowledge of delivering website, SEO & social media content within a fast paced environment, photography/photo-editing and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite are welcome.
● Extremely organized with high-attention to detail
● Enthusiasm and appreciation of design for digital experiences.
● Effectively and calmly ‘juggle’ multiple tasks at one time.
● Work through ambiguity by exploring “what if” in your approach.
● Great team player. Enthusiastic and collaborative mindset.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.