Job ID 20227
Career Level Non-Management
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Hotel / Catering
About EAST Residences
EAST Residences, a business and leisure accommodations in the heart of cosmopolitan Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay. We are currently seeking a creative, presentable and self-motivated individual with a fun and positive personality to join our team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Server / Captain, you’ll work to operate the general day to day running of the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure an excellent and consistent dining experience for our guests.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Candidates with more experience will be considered as Captain.
- Education: Form 5 or above. Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification in Hospitality Management or related disciplines preferred.
- Skills: Excellent knowledge and interest in F&B. Good communicational and interpersonal skills. Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in Chinese would be an advantage.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments. Able to work under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Supervise server to work in a section of the restaurant and bar.
- Understand guests’ needs and deliver excellent service via effective communication with guests, kitchen team and service team.
- Ensure all meal orders are served timely and correctly.
- Control the quality of food and beverage served.
- Take responsibility for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited