Job ID 16792
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore. Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services, etc.
One of its main subsidiaries, REC Engineering Company Limited, formerly known as Ryoden Engineering Co. Ltd.(菱電工程有限公司), is one of Hong Kong’s largest engineering companies. REC engages in every aspect of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including electrical installation, air-conditioning, fire prevention and fighting, plumbing and drainage, environmental engineering, building automation systems, and engineering maintenance services.
The Group employs more than three thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, REC Engineering Company Limited is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
- Preparation of tender, job budget, drawings and equipment submission;
- Perform project planning and site supervision;
- Coordinate with clients, main contractors, consultants and sub-contractors;
- Participate in other tasks as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical / Environmental Engineering;
- 5 years or above experience in electrical field preferable in water industry;
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and MS Applications etc.;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Please send in strict confidence with full resume stating the reference code and your current and expected salary to Human Resources Department, REC Engineering Company Limited, Units A-D, 15/F., Goodman Kwai Chung Logistics Centre, 585-609 Castle Peak Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong or by fax 2489 0044 or clicking “Apply Now” button to apply. (Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.)