Job ID 21065
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
The Data Warehouse ETL Developer is responsible for application development tasks and assignments related to data integration as well as preparation of detailed specifications, diagrams and other programming structures related to ETL processes. This individual will design, code, test, debug and document moderately complex programs and applications.
- Responsible for the design, development, documentation of ETL processes throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
- Will work in a complex environment which includes activities on databases and job scheduling/automation.
- Will participate in ETL design sessions with the team.
- Will implement best practices and tune for optimization.
- Must Complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge on Python is a must
- Hands-on experience in ETL Tools
- Experience building ETL solutions in AWS environment
- Possess great attention to detail while also being flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing priorities.
- Excellent SQL, PL/SQL and database skills
- Familiarity with data modeling – star/snow-flake schemas
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge on SDLC
- Hands-on experience with agile methodology
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Well versed with versioning tools like git, Bitbucket.
- Knowledgeable in utilizing REST APIs for data extraction
- Knowledge on CICD and Dev-ops – Nice to have
- Ready to learn new technologies